Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Library Ghost stories, Episode 8

So last week Mintern was on a mini-vacation and I was by myself and having a rather stressful day.  I got back to the library from running errands all over the facility and all I wanted to do was sit in my office and catalog in peace.  I turned the lights off in the library to indicate that nobody was home and made my way to my office.  As I was sitting down at my desk, I heard three quick knocks on my door and I glanced up to see who it was.  (I thought it might be a staff member because I locked the door and had the lights off, but someone could still come in if they had keys.)

I saw what looked like a white face looking at me, and since I hadn't been too focused when I was glancing, I made a concerted effort to look at the door and say hi.  However, when I moved my body enough to get a full-on view of the door NOBODY WAS THERE.  I KNOW I heard the knocks though because frankly, I was annoyed to have to make polite conversation haha.

Library Ghost strikes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment